Monday, June 9, 2014

The end of the world as we know it and I feel fine!

OH WOW! The years have flown by and I still feel like a freshman! I'm graduating in less then a week from now and I still feel like I need to learn more. If bin in art for 2years now and have learned so much. Not just about how to make a book or a tea set but about my self.  Art of any degree is a stress reliever to me. Having 2 art periods this year I found I was much more clam and collected for all my other study's. Most of what I have done this year was just a repeat of last year just with a twist a bit. Instead of a tea set we made a todum pole. We drew candy we weren't allowed to eat! We also did this thug called art times 3 witch was one of my favored things to do but I feel like most people hated doing that. The years have challenged my imagination and skills but though I feel like I haven't people say I have. Ether way the years have given me much to feed on and I can't wait to use what I have learned in art school.

1 comment:

  1. I loved having you in my class Rebecca. I wish you good luck at Moore, and in all you do. Have a good summer. -Mrs. S.

    ReplyDelete